January 14, 2011
Sean Hannity of Fox Faux News will give Sarah Palin her first interview (surprise, surprise) after her “forget the Arizona victims, look how I’m being treated” speech last Wednesday. The interview will be Monday night, January 17, 2011. Jeb Lewison over at Daily Kos suggests the kinds of questions to expect from Hannity.
- Once it became clear that you were the twenty-first victim of the Tucson shooting, how did it make you feel?
- As you say, liberals have muzzled you, and your only way of communicating with the public is now through Facebook, Twitter, vimeo, Fox News Channel, and every other media organization known to mankind. How are you handling the oppressive weight of liberal censorship?
- Is there anything you’d like to say to the people who are spreading the blood libel about you?
- Why do you think President Obama hates America so much? Do you sometimes wish he would move back to Kenya, where he belongs?
- What do you think it says about liberal blood-lust that they mistook the surveyor’s mark on your target map for the crosshairs of a gunsight?
Never underestimate the difficulty of changing false beliefs [with] facts.
Economist Henry Rosovsky