March 4, 2012
Rick Santorum wants to be our President. He claims he’s the most qualified. However — if you take away his obsessed views on gays, abortion, religion, women’s health, the poor, and blacks, Santorum really doesn’t have much of platform. Does he believe these are the most important issues facing America today??? If so, then we might as well elect Fred Phelps or one of the other right-wing radical preachers, or one of the many right-wing racist.
- Santorum: Contraception a ‘Grievous Moral Wrong’
- Sometimes Santorum Sounds Like ‘He’s Creeping Up On A Christian Version Of Sharia Law’
- Santorum: ‘I Don’t Believe In An America Where The Separation Between Church And State Is Absolute’
- Rick Santorum Says He’d Criminally Charge Abortion Providers
- Santorum: Prenatal Testing Is to ‘Encourage Abortions’
- Mitt Romney adviser: Once Rick Santorum is gone, we’ll stop talking about birth control and abortion
- Santorum To Gay Man: You Don’t Deserve ‘Privilege’ Of Marriage Because Gay Unions Don’t ‘Benefit Society’
- Santorum: Rape Babies are Gifts from God
- Santorum Staffer Says Women Shouldn’t Be President Because It’s Against God’s Will
- Santorum Tells Kids With Gay Parents: You’d Be Better Off With Parents In Prison
- Santorum’s Obsession: As Senator, He Mentioned Abortion 1,014 Times
- Reminder: Santorum Once Linked Same-Sex Marriage To 9/11
- Santorum: States Should Have The Right To Outlaw Birth Control
- Rick Santorum Touts Endorsements From Anti-Gay Extremists In Effort To Stay Relevant
- Rick Santorum wants to take away your contraception to ensure sex for procreation only
- Santorum Hammers Cain For Suggesting Women Have A Right To Choose
- Rick Santorum Pledges To Defund Contraception: ‘It’s Not Okay, It’s A License To Do Things’
- Santorum: “I would say, any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military”
- Rick Santorum: ‘I Don’t Stay Awake At Night’ Worrying About The Jeering Of A Gay Soldier
- Santorum: ‘Huge Moral Failings’ Are The ‘Root Cause’ Of Our Economic Problems – He’s not talking about the absence of morality in politics or Wall Street.
- Rick Santorum is against abortion for any reason, with one exception
- Santorum: Doctors Providing Abortions To Rape And Incest Victims Should Be Criminally Charged
- Rick Santorum calls for low-income children to suffer
- Santorum: Mainline Protestants Are ‘Gone From The World Of Christianity’
- Santorum to Sick Kid: Don’t Complain About $1 Million Drug Costs
- Santorum’s Racist Welfare Rant: ‘I Don’t Want To Make Black People’s Lives Better’ With Taxpayer Money
- Santorum Tries Again To Defend Racist Welfare Rant: I Said ‘Plives,’ Not ‘Black’ – A week earlier he claimed he said “Blah”.
- Santorum Claims Nobody Dies Because They Are Uninsured, They Die Due To ‘Poor Decisions’
- Rick Santorum: ‘America Was a Great Country Before 1965′ – The year Medicare and the Civil Rights Act was passed into law.
- Rick Santorum’s Top 10 Most Outrageous Campaign Statements
- Rick Santorum’s 12 Most Offensive Statements
After all this, both Santorum and his wife think he has been treated unfairly.
Never underestimate the difficulty of changing false beliefs [with] facts.
Economist Henry Rosovsky