March 20, 2012
As already posted today, House Republican Representative Paul Ryan has released “Ryan Budget 2.0”, which is not much different than 1.0 from two years ago. Needless to say, with the plan designed for one thing and one thing only (further enrich the wealthy and corporations while sucking the commoner dry(er)), it has caused a rash of headlines across the Internet. The following are just a few.
- Ryan Budget Pads Big Oil’s Pockets While Americans Pay At The Pump
- Ryan’s Secret Plan to Shift the Tax Burden Onto the Middle Class
- Paul Ryan’s Budget Includes $3 Trillion Giveaway To Corporations, The Rich
- Ryan Budget Pads Big Oil’s Pockets with Senseless Subsidies
- Paul Ryan wants to repeal rules meant to stop Too Big to Fail
- House Republicans Assault Social Security
- Paul Ryan’s budget: Should the poor pay for deficit reduction?
- The 6 Key Failures of the House Republican Budget Plan
- Paul Ryan’s Path to Penury
- The 5 Worst Things About The House GOP’s Budget
- The unrealistic assumptions behind Paul Ryan’s budget numbers
- New Ryan Plan Is Austerity on Steroids
- Latest House Republican Budget Threatens Medicare and Shreds the Safety Net
- House GOP Budget Increases Military Spending, Rolls Back Cuts Supported By Military Leaders
- The Very Non-Serious Paul Ryan
- New Ryan Budget Disinvests in America
- Paul Ryan’s budget retread, now with government shutdown!
- ESTIMATE: At Least 48 Million Could Become Uninsured Under Paul Ryan’s Budget
- Ryan Budget Would Crush the American Dream
- Lyin’ (Paul) Ryan Is At It Again (Federal Budget)
- Ryan’s tax plan: $6.2 trillion short
- Introducing the Ryan-Romney Budget
- GOP Budget Plan To Reduce The Debt Actually Makes The Debt Worse
Never underestimate the difficulty of changing false beliefs [with] facts.
Economist Henry Rosovsky