April 3, 2012
Paul Ryan is very upset that President Obama is attacking his budget plan.
“History will not be kind to a president who, when it came time to confront our generation’s defining challenge, chose to duck and run. The president refuses to take responsibility for the economy and refuses to offer a credible plan to address the most predictable economic crisis in our history”.
To which the rebuttal is:
“Um, speaking of history not judging things kindly, how does Paul Ryan think history would judge a political party (say, for example, the GOP) that refused to learn from their past mistakes (say, for example, the failure of trickle-down economics in the Bush years) and insisted on trying them all over again (say, for example, with the Romney-Ryan plan)? And speaking of taking responsibility, how about Paul Ryan taking responsibility for supporting what Bush and the Republicans did to our economy after the Clinton years?”
But I digress — that is not the point.
Have you noticed how upset Republicans get when President Obama attacks them? (And, yes, he has attacked them.) They get all ‘cry-baby’ and want to ‘take their ball, run home and complain to mommy & daddy’. Typical children. But……
……they have no problem attacking Obama:
- Romney Attacks Obama on Immigration Ahead of Wisconsin Primary
- Republicans launch new attacks on Obama, Chu over gas prices
- Republicans Attack Barack Obama on Civilian Deaths
- Amid Attacks, Obama Tries to Maintain High Ground on Energy
- Republicans Attack Kaine, Obama On Energy Policies
- Republicans Attack Obama on Palestine Policy
- Republicans attack Obama’s proposed 2013 budget
- GOP Presidential Contenders Attack Obama’s Trayvon Martin Comments
- Republicans Tampered With Court Audio in Obama Attack Ad
- Republicans Attack Obama Bid to Forge Debt ‘Grand Bargain’
- Republican front-runners attack Obama policy towards Israel
- GOP Attacks Obama On Afghanistan
OK, that’s enough; I think you get the picture. Other than it being IOKIYAR — It’s OK If You’re A Republican — that’s what happens in politics. But if we tallied up the vicious attacks, the GOP would be so far ahead of Obama you’d need the Hubble telescope to see them. So – if they don’t like it they should take their ball and go home —— and stay the hell there!